Montag, 1. Januar 2007

Hello world,

yes, that's my first blog post. Now that everyone has her/his own blog, I decided to finally try it out myself too. My blog has an English title and a German subtitle cause I plan to post both in English as well as in German.

Cause I'm not sure yet whether the blog will have a specific subject, I thought Random Thoughts (Gedanken über dies und das...) would be a cool title for this blog. Naive to believe I would be the first one with this idea. I hope Howard Greenstein, Frank Prengel, Dan Gottlieb, A.K.M. Adams, ladosy, Steve Lacey and all the others don't mind that I had the same idea they had. And also apologies to all the others Google digged out and I was too lazy to mention...

Ciao

B

1 Kommentar:

AKMA hat gesagt…

It won't bother me until you gather more Googlejuice than I. I have a five year head start, but I'm sure yo're more interesting, so we're even.